Thursday 28 September 2017

if i was prime minister i would

If i was prime minister i would

  • I would help homeless because some homeless people want to die and to treat with respect i would buy a house  for them or give them money.
  • I would increase the pay of nurses,polices and teachers because so they do the job for a longer time and won't quit asap
  • I would get more people to get more food resources so food doesn't run out quickly
  • I would make free gps data for people to call friends or message online or even play games together they can play in the woods the atlantic no one would go there but anywhere you go free gps.
  • I would make healthy food cheaper because it's good for you and lots of people love it.
  • I would make gas cheaper so if you drived for 1 hour thats i think $20 so i should make gas half price
  • I would make school supplies cheaper and school cheaper to get into because kids need to learn before they grow older.
  • I don't want to see plastic bags on the floor by anyone because it's hurting the environment.
  • Because global warming is on i would make it colder wouldn't that change something.
  • I would make $1000 bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.